In 2018 I have signed up to take part in the Audiobook Challenge once again. I am hoping to do a lot better this year, as last year I only managed to get through four audiobooks! Which was embarrassing!! This year I have set my goal to listening to between 5 and 10 audiobooks, which is the second level of the challenge. To check out my 2017 wrap up & 2018 sign up post, click here.
This year I have listened to 6/10 Audiobooks!
- The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer
- He Will Be My Ruin by K. A. Tucker
- While You Were Sleeping by Kathryn Croft
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
- I See You by Clare Mackintosh