Hey there bookworms!
This year for the Goodreads Reading Challenge, I have set myself a goal of wanting to read 50 books! This is a bit of a step up from last years’ goal of 30 (but I managed 43) so I thought that 50 is a good number!
Here you can see my progress as I will add all the books that I have read as I finish them. You can also view my challenge on Goodreads, by clicking here.
I have read a total of 19/50 books in 2017!
- The Dark Half by Stephen King
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas
- Missing Pieces by Heather Gudenkauf
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- Six Years by Harlan Coben
- Chameleon by Zoe Kalo
- My Husband’s Wife by Jane Corry
- The Edge of Brilliance by Susan Traugh
- Fear Nothing by Amber Malloy
- Home by Eleni McKnight
- Forbidden Dance by Deanna Roy
- The Pale Dreamer (The Bone Season #0.5) by Samantha Shannon
- The Horse’s Arse by Laura Gascoigne
- Angelbound (audio book) by Christina Bauer
- The Book of Air by Joe Treasure
- Black Dawn by Mallory McCartney
- Meg & Linus by Hanna Nowinski
- Legacy of the Mind (The Legacy Trilogy #1) by H.R Moore
- The Bone Season (The Bone Season #1) by Samantha Shannon
- Splinters (The Prospero Chronicles #1) by Fiona J.R Tichenell and Matt Carter
- Missing You (Audio Book) by Harlen Coben
- The Watson Girl by Leslie Wolfe
- Sublime Karma by Peyton Garver