Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s top ten list is in the spirit of Valentine’s Day and is therefore the top ten fictional crushes. Here is my list:
10. John Wiloughby – Sense and Sensibility
I read this long time ago, but I remember this character as the hard-to-get-but-still-super-romantic character
9. Jack Cooke – Bed of Roses
This character was the bad-boy turned good because he falls in love with the right woman. Has romance written all over it
8. Delaney Brown – Savour the Moment
This character is shy and in love with his sister’s friend who he has known his whole life. he is adorable
7. Carter Maguire – Vision in White
Carter is a sexy nerd..need I say more?
6. Augustus Waters – The Fault in our Stars
We all know this one, guy with terminal cancer but so in love with Hazel he would do anything for her
5. Mr. Rochester – Jane Eyre
Mr. Rochester is full of secrets and mystery which makes him all the more intriguing
4. Gale – The Hunger Games Trilogy
The best friend that I always wanted Katniss to end up with
3. Tobias “Four” Eaton – Divergent Series
Four was the reason I was so addicted to this book series. The relationship between himself and Triss, and his mystery just made me want more
2. Edward Cullen – Twilight Series
Yes I am on team Edward. Sorry not sorry!
1. Mr. Darcy – Pride and Prejudice
I would like my own Mr. Darcy. I am pretty sure he is the reason that I have read the book as often as I have! Love him 🙂