So I have a large list of books that I want to read and just seems that there is not enough time in the day to read them all, and life is very good at getting in the way.
At the moment I am reading Blue Monday by Nicci French, but I haven’t read enough of it yet to know whether I like it or not. However, I hate not finishing a book, even if it is painful to read, so hopefully it gets interesting.
I have a very long list of books that I want to read, and I think that I should start with the ones that are on my bookshelf already (I am good at spending money buying books that I want to read, but never get around to actually opening). The main books on this list are:
- The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
- Presumed Guilty by Bret Christian
- Longbourn by Jo Baker
- The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
- Under the Dome by Stephen King
Unfortunately, I can’t read more than one book at a time, so my TBR list is going to take me a while to get through.
Happy Reading 🙂